14-gallon dip tank for manual screens
The most environmentally safe way to save time and money on your screen reclaiming. Easiway dip tank users reduce chemical consumption by up to 70%, decreasing labor needs by up to 50%. The average savings is $.50 per screen!
Add chemical at 1:7 ratio with water. For the PT-506 dip tank we recommend 2-3 gallons of EasiStrip SUPRA One Step Ink Cleaner and Emulsion Remover and up to 10-11 gallons of water (leaving approximately 6-10 inches from the top of the tank for the water to fluctuate when you dip your screens).
** This tank is ideal for small shops/manual screen users. This tank will hold 2 roller frames.
- Dip Tank
- Hold Down Rods
** This tank does not include a drain.
* Additional $14.00 box charge applied to order at checkout
Dimensions & Weight
- Volume: 14 Gallons
- Outside Tank Dimensions without lid: 27.25" W x 9" D x 31.5" H
- Inside Dimensions: 23.5" W x 4.5" D x 29.5" H
- Inside Lip: 2"
- Weight: 17.0 lbs
1:7 Chemical to Water Ratio Using EasiStrip SUPRA
- PT506 (14 Gallon Dip Tank)
- 2 gallons of EasiStrip SUPRA One Step Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover
- Up to 12 Gallons of Water
Scrape as much ink out of your screen, dip your frame in your tank for 1-3 minutes (just enough time to soften your emulsion), bring to your washout booth and high-pressure rinse both sides of the screen. Your screen will then be ready for the stain removal process.
- Scrape as much ink off of your screen as possible
- Place the screen in your dip tank and let it soak for roughly 2-3 minutes
- Pull the screen out of the dip tank and allow excess fluid to drain back into the tank
- Bring your screen to your washout booth
- High Pressure rinse emulsion off of the screen
- Apply EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash & Stain Remover (with Degreasers) to both sides of your screen and scrub
- High pressure rinse the excess ink and stains from your screen
- Low pressure/flood rinse your screen to remove any excess chemical from the mesh
- Dry your screen - it will then be ready for reuse