The newest tank in Easiway's lineup is a 25 gallon, molded dip tank. This new tank incorporates a ribbed design stabilized by two rigid molded pillars with increased durability to eliminate any bowing in-tank sides.
Special features include a screen hold down bar to keep screens submerged in the solution while soaking, an in-tank drip ledge to eliminate wasted chemical drag out (not currently seen on any other models in the industry), a sludge catch molded into the bottom of the tank to avoid screens sitting in good and a drain for easy emptying.
This tank will hold 2-3 (23" x 31") frames horizontally and (20" x 24") frames vertically for easy to add/removal.
- Dip Tank
- Threaded Drain Fitting
- Built-in drip ledge
- Built-in screen hold down bar
- Sludge catch molded into the bottom of the tank
* Additional $13.25 box charge applied to order at checkout
Dimensions & Weight
- Volume: 25 Gallons
- Outside Tank Dimensions without lid: 37" W x 13" D x 28" H
- Outside Tank Dimensions with lid: 38" W x 14" D x 29" H
- Inside Dimensions: 33" W x 7" D x 24.75" H
- Weight: 37.0 lbs
1:7 Chemical to Water Ratio Using EasiStrip SUPRA
- PT525 (25 Gallon Dip Tank)
- 4 gallons of EasiStrip SUPRA One Step Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover
- Up to 21 Gallons of Water
Scrape as much ink out of your screen, dip your frame in your tank for 1-3 minutes (just enough time to soften your emulsion), bring to your washout booth and high pressure rinse both sides of the screen. Your screen will then be ready for the stain removal process.
- Scrape as much ink off of your screen as possible
- Place screen in your dip tank and let it soak for roughly 2-3 minutes
- Pull the screen out of the dip tank and allow excess fluid to drain back into the tank
- Bring your screen to your washout booth
- High Pressure rinse emulsion off of the screen
- Apply EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash & Stain Remover (with Degreasers) to both sides of your screen and scrub
- High pressure rinse the excess ink and stains from your screen
- Low pressure/flood rinse your screen to remove any excess chemical from the mesh
- Dry your screen - it will then be ready for reuse