EasiSolv™ Screen Perfect Degreaser is a ready to use liquid that provides a revolutionary, radical approach to preparing mesh for emulsion coating and film application. This unique union of waterbased polymeric components will simply eliminate many of the common problems experienced in screen making. Pinholes and fisheyes are eliminated. Thick and thin spots on emulsion coated screens will disappear. Screens look and feel smoother. Print life is extended. Screens rinse out easily. Mesh reclaims simply. EasiSolv Screen Perfect will provide all of these benefits and eliminate the need for a screen degreaser, mesh prep, and wetting agent. This product has no VOCs.
Plastisol, Silicone, Waterbased, UV/Solvent, Conductive, Industrial
- Clean and reclaim screens with Easiway Systems, Inc. approved screen cleaning and reclaiming products.
- Apply EasiSolv Screen Perfect to the entire mesh surface on ink side by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray. Let the product dwell on the mesh for a minute.
- Rinse screen beginning at the top, with a low pressure, flood rinse, until the entire product is gone.
- Rinse again, making sure there is no residue on the mesh or frame.
- Dry the screen and apply emulsion or film as soon as possible.
*If an uncoated screen is exposed to contaminants, tack or brush off before applying stencil.
Safety and Technical Data Sheets