EasiSolv™ C29 Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover
Regular price $141.07
Unit price per
EasiSolv™ C29 Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover is a revolutionary product to address the low VOC restrictions on solvent-based screen cleaning products. By combining ink removal and emulsion removal in one step, EasiSolv C29 meets the most strict VOC legal limits of 100 grams/liter, while reducing labor and the number of products required to reclaim a screen.
Plastisol, UV/Solvent, Conductive, Industrial
- Alternative to EasiStrip SUPRA for UV/Solvent, Conductive, and Industrial Ink Types in Low VOC restricted areas
- For use in a dip tank
- Zero VOCs
- Low Odor
Emulsion Remover Application - Manual Use
- Scrape excess ink from the screen.
- Wet both sides of the screen with water.
- Apply EasiSolv C29 by brush, wipe, scrub pad, or spray to the print side of the screen and scrub.
- Apply to the ink side of the screen and scrub.
- High-pressure rinse from the well side followed by high-pressure rinse from the print side, giving good attention to the image area and frame.
- Flood rinse the entire screen with low-pressure water.
If stubborn stains remain, apply an Easiway approved stain remover and high-pressure rinse.
Emulsion Remover Application - Dip Tank Use
- Mix EasiSolv C29 at a ratio of up to 1:3 with water in a dip tank
- Scrap excess ink from your screen
- Place screen in the dip tank
- Let soak in the tank solution for 1-3 minutes or until emulsion loosens from the screen
- High pressure rinse emulsion off of the screen
- Flood rinse
Safety and Technical Data Sheets