Polyethylene Dip Tank (105 Gallons) 40" wide x 38" high x 16" deep (front to back) with 3/4" drain. Includes tank support band and screen hold down rods.
Lids available, call for pricing 763-972-6306 or 1-800-950-3279
Designed to be used with Easiway's Ink & Emulsion Removers
Tens of thousands of printing companies from the smallest to the largest in the world have adopted the innovative Easiway Systems dip tank technology: reclaiming millions of screens for pennies, reducing chemical consumption by up to 70%, decreasing labor needs by up to 50%. This system is the fastest, safest and most cost efficient screen reclaiming method in existence.
The Easiway Dip Tank System is designed to save you time and money without the mess of traditional reclaiming methods, without hazards and without toxicity. This system will make your screen fabric look like new for only pennies per screen.
Easiway dip tank chemicals are drain safe and can be used to clean hundreds of screens without being replenished. Unlike other dip tank systems; this system suspends and traps solids. You will not generate sludge in the tank if used properly. The Easiway Dip Tank System has no shelf life, maximizing longevity and flexibility in your reclaiming.
Step 1: Assembly
- Find the white, plastic on-off spigot that is included (except on PT-506 tanks). This should be attached to the inner wall in a sealed, plastic bag.
- Turn the tank on its side and insert the threaded end of the spigot into the female receptacle located on the bottom end of the tank.
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN. Usually 2-3 rotations of the spigot are all that is necessary to seal the threads. If the spigot is over tightened, the spin fitting will crack causing the tank to leak. When this is completed turn the tank upright and move to the location where it will be situated.
Step 2: Filling the Tank
- When the tank has been situated (generally, you would place the tank within close proximity of the washout booth where the screens will be water rinsed) you need to begin filling the tank with water. You will want to add water first and then chemical. Water added to chemical will cause foaming. It is advisable to check the spin fitting/spigot assembly for leaks when the water level reaches that part of the tank.
-When the water level fills about 2/3 of the tank, you will add your chemical (EasiStrip One Step Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover or EasiStrip SUPRA One Step Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover)
-Simply mix 21 gallons/80 liters of EasiStrip SUPRA with 84 gallons/320 liters of water or 35 gallons/132 liters of EasiStrip with 70 gallons/265 liters of water
Step 3: Reclaiming Screens
- After your Easiway Dip Tank is set up and filled with Easiway Ink & Emulsion Remover, follow the steps to begin reclaiming your screens.
1. Scrape ink
2. Pull tape
3. Dip screens (1-3 minutes or until film loosens from mesh)
4. Pressure rinse
5. Spray an Easiway approved stain remover
7. Pressure rinse
8. Flood rinse screen. After finishing the final flood rinse your screen is reclaimed. There is no need to further degrease your screens.