EasiSolv™ 770 Screen Wash is an environmentally approved, low cost, low V.O.C., screen wash designed to dissolve plastisol and UV inks from the screen printing mesh before removing the emulsion. This product is applied to the screen printing mesh and rinsed with water. It also contains surfactants that degrease the screen printing mesh when used as a final step in the reclaiming process.
Screen Wash Application
1. Scrape excess ink from the screen.
2. Apply EasiSolv 770 to the ink and print side of the screen, scrub.
3. Using a high-pressure washer, rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the ink side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
4. Apply an Easiway Systems approved emulsion remover. The screen will now be ready for reuse.
* If stubborn stains remain, apply EasiSolv 701 as a stain remover and high-pressure rinse.
Safety and Technical Data Sheets