EasiSolv 601 Screen Wash & Stain Remover is designed to dissolve all types of ink from the screen printing mesh before removing the emulsion. This product is applied to the screen printing mesh and rinsed with water. It also contains surfactants that degrease the screen printing mesh when used as a final step in the reclaiming process. 601 is an Easiway approved stain remover, dissolving ink stains, emulsion residue stains, and ghost images from the screen printing mesh.
Plastisol, Waterbased, UV/Solvent, Conductive, Industrial
- Best Stain Remover for Waterbase inks (choose 601 over 701N if you're running 80% waterbased inks)
- Will not Foam
- Not Watermisable (Separates when mixed with water)
- Good for HSA/Discharge stains
- Contains Degreasers
Screen Wash Application
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Apply EasiSolv 601 screen wash to the ink and print side of the screen. Scrub.
- Using a good high-pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the well side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
- Apply an Easiway Systems, Inc. approved emulsion remover. The screen will now be ready to use.