Some common reasons our customers use the dip tank:
1. Simplicity: The area with the highest employee turn-over in screen printing businesses is in the screen room. With a dip tank you simply drop screens (ink and all) in the dip tank and within 3 minutes they are ready to wash-out , dry and reuse. Simplifying this procedure will reduce turn-over and make it easier to train when turn-over does occur.
2. Economy: When you use a dip tank, your chemical solution is utilized to its maximum. The solution is re-used over and over in the tank instead of being rinsed down the drain. This saves you significant dollars in chemical cost. When your screens soak in the tank, you are allowing the solution to do the work instead of an employee. Rinse out a screen while the next screen soaks and repeat. This saves you significant dollars in labor and will cut your screen reclaiming costs in half!
3. Control: When you use a dip tank, chemical usage is measured and controlled. Without a dip tank, stencil removers are applied to each screen individually with some screens using more chemistry wasting money, while other screens use less chemistry requiring more washing time. Employees do not control the amount of screen chemicals used from screen to screen, but dip tanks do.
4. Higher production: The Easiway dip tank system combines ink removal with emulsion removal & mesh degreasing. Combining these three steps increases your screen through-put. In one hour you can clean and reclaim 30 or more screens.
5. No Guessing: When employee turn-over is higher, managers are teaching over and over and employees fail to properly do procedures correctly or use screen chemicals in proper amounts. A dip tank makes screen reclaiming a ‘no guess’ procedure.
Streamlining procedures are the center of the Easiway dip tank system and screen reclaiming will no longer be a problem zone in your business.