PlastiSolv™ 810 On Press Cleaner is a workplace-approved, 100% active, odor-free plastisol ink remover that can be used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 810 cuts ink lighting fast and dries quickly for on-press color changes, screen opening, or saved screens.
- Best used in a parts washer application
- Low Flash Point
- Evaporates Quick
- Can be used for on-press cleaning and color changes
- Screen Opener Replacement
On Press Cleaner Application
- Scrape all excess ink from the screen.
- Apply PlastiSolv 810 by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer, or rag to the ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen. The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.
Safety and Technical Data Sheets