PlastiSolv™ 810 On Press Cleaner
Regular price $9.30
Unit price per
On-press cleaner designed to be used on your production floor to remove plastisol inks for color changes, screen opening, and shop tools.
Designed to be sprayed on and wiped down thoroughly with a shop rag
- Multi-purpose on press cleaner
- Low Flash Point
- Evaporates Quick
- Can be used in a parts washer
- Screen Opener Replacement
PlastiSolv™ 810 On Press Cleaner is a workplace-approved, 100% active, odor-free plastisol ink remover that can be used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 810 cuts ink lighting fast and dries quickly for on-press color changes, screen opening, or saved screens.
On Press Cleaner Application
- Scrape all excess ink from the screen.
- Apply PlastiSolv 810 by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer, or rag to the ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen. The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.
Safety and Technical Data Sheets