Low VOC Screen Wash and Stain Remover designed to dissolve ink stains, emulsion residue, and ghost images from screen printing mesh.
Plastisol, Waterbased, UV/Solvent, Industrial
Designed to be sprayed on, agitated with a scrub brush, and rinsed clean with water
Low VOC compliant alternative for EasiSolv 701N
EasiSolv™ C35 Screen Wash & Stain Remover is designed to dissolve plastisol and UV inks from the screen printing mesh before removing the emulsion. This product is applied to the screen printing mesh and rinsed with water. It also contains surfactants that degrease the screen printing mesh when used as a final step in the reclaiming process. C35 is an Easiway-approved stain remover, dissolving ink stains, emulsion residue, and ghost images from the screen printing mesh. This product has less than 100 grams per liter VOC content.
Screen Wash Application
- Scrape excess ink from the screen.
- Apply EasiSolv C35 to the ink and print side of the screen. Scrub.
- Using a good high-pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the ink side and work up.
- Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
- Apply an Easiway Systems, Inc. approved emulsion remover. The screen will now be ready for reuse.
If stubborn stains remain, apply EasiSolv C35 as a stain remover and high-pressure rinse.