EasiSolv™ 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate is a revolutionary, liquid, emulsion remover concentrate that is engineered to quickly and aggressively dissolve all direct emulsions, capillary, and high-density films with ease. Mixes with water 1:10 and up to 1:50.
Plastisol, Silicone, Waterbased, UV/Solvent, Conductive, Industrial
- Contains degreasers
- Mix at 1:20 to start and adjust according to your needs
Application for Emulsion Remover
- Mix EasiSolv 500 from 1:10 up to 1:50 with water.
- Apply EasiSolv 500 by brush, wipe, scrub pad, or spray to both sides of emulsion/film, after the ink has been removed.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen.
- Flood rinse the entire screen with a low-pressure rinse from the top to remove any debris, splashback, and chemical residue.
If stubborn stains remain, apply an Easiway Systems, Inc. approved stain remover and high-pressure rinse.
Safety and Technical Data Sheets