On-press cleaner designed to be used on your production floor to remove plastisol inks for color changes, screen opening, and shop tools.
Designed to be sprayed on and wiped down thoroughly with a shop rag
- Best used for textile applications
- High Flash Point
- Safe for Squeegees and Floodbars
- Citrus Smell
- Can be used in Recirculating Systems
PlastiSolv™ 842 On Press Cleaner is an environmentally approved, 100% active, virtually odor-free textile ink remover that can be effectively used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 842 On Press Cleaner cuts ink fast and quickly dries for on-press color changes, screen opening, or saved screens.
* 842 should not be used in your washout booth and should not be rinsed with water.
On Press Cleaner Application
- Scrape all excess ink from the screen.
- Apply PlastiSolv 842 On Press Cleaner by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer, or by rag to the ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen. The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.