EasiSolv™ 701N Screen Wash and Stain Remover (with degreasers) is an environmentally approved, 100% active, low odor, extremely quick penetrating, and fast-acting solvent designed to dissolve and clean virtually all types of screen printable inks, adhesives, clear coatings, and stains from printing mesh. Plastisol, UV/solvent, conductive and industrial inks are quickly dissolved with EasiSolv 701N without the hazards and odors usually associated with aggressive solvents and caustic stain/haze removers. EasiSolv 701N works quickly and causes no damage to printing mesh when used as a stain remover.
EasiSolv 701N has built-in degreasers which will eliminate the need for an additional degreasing product as your final step in reclaim.
Plastisol, UV/Solvent, Conductive, Industrial
Best overall cleaning product
- Best for general stain removal
- Not watermisable (Separates when mixed with water)
- 701N will knock out old stains
- 701N's built-in degreaser eliminates the need for an additional degreasing product at the end of the reclaim process
Screen Wash Application
- Scrape excess ink from the screen.
- Apply EasiSolv 701 to the (well) ink and print side of the screen. Scrub if necessary.
- Squeegee excess off the screen.
- Using a good high-pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the ink side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
- Apply an Easiway Systems, Inc. approved emulsion/stencil remover. The screen will now be ready for reuse.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply EasiSolv 701 as a stain remover and high-pressure rinse.
Stain Remover Application
- Remove all ink and emulsion from the screen
- Apply EasiSolv 701 stain remover to the (well) ink and print side of the screen and scrub
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen
- Slowly flood rinse your screen to activate degreasing agents
Safety and Technical Data Sheets