EasiSolv™ 1028 Ink & Emulsion Remover is a ready-to-use liquid cleaner that provides a revolutionary, streamlined approach to cleaning and reclaiming UV and plastisol printing screens. When used as directed, this unique product dissolves ink, water-soluble screen block out, direct emulsion, capillary film as well as tape adhesive residue. With EasiSolv 1028, screens can be cleaned for pennies by combining many of the cleaning processes into one. EasiSolv 1028 is a low odor, non-flammable, biodegradable, non-hazardous product which will provide the benefits of less labor, less expense, and improved efficiency to the screen cleaning and reclaiming operation.
Plastisol, UV/Solvent, Conductive, Industrial
- Alternative to EasiStrip SUPRA for UV/Solvent, Conductive, and Industrial Inks
- For use in a dip tank
- Zero VOCs
- Low Odor
- ** Contains a Shelf Life **
Emulsion Remover Application
- Scrape excess ink from the screen.
- Wet both sides of the screen with water.
- Apply EasiSolv 1028 by brush, wipe, scrub pad, or spray to the print side of the screen and scrub.
- Apply to the ink side of the screen and scrub.
- High-pressure rinse from the well side followed by high-pressure rinse from the print side, giving good attention to the image area and frame.
- Flood rinse the entire screen with low-pressure water.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an Easiway-approved stain remover and high-pressure rinse.