EasiSolv 140 Solvent Cleaner
EasiSolv™ 140 Solvent Cleaner is a quick drying, fast acting, cleaner designed to effectively break down and dissolve all types of printing inks from screen mesh, squeegees, flood bars, pad printing cliches, ink scrapers, tools, frames, and presses.
This product, with its unique combination of cleaners has a flash point over 140°F, making it much safer and simpler to dispose of compared to lower flash, volatile solvents. This product is ideal for on press color changes, screen opening, or save screens.
EasiSolv 140 Solvent Cleaner Special Features:
- EasiSolv 140 is non-flammable (flash point of 142°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- EasiSolv 140 dries fast providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- EasiSolv 140 will dissolve all conventional/solvent, UV, plastisol, and water base inks quickly without leaving a hard to remove stain in the print area.
- EasiSolv 140 contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’s, no PEL’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
- EasiSolv 140 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- EasiSolv 140 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo System, or recirculated in an enclosed, automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.
EasiSolv 140 Solvent Cleaner Application:
- Scrape excess ink from the screen.
- Apply EasiSolv 140 by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer or by rag to the (well) ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.
- The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 20 seconds.